Search Marketing Executive
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Search Marketing Executive to join a global health and fitness business within an expanding marketing team.
The Role: The Search Marketing Executive role will manage all search campaigns, both paid and organic to drive awareness and maximise return with a focus of CPA and CPC. An integral part of the marketing team, the Search Marketing Executive will be commercially minded and have an enthusiastic approach.
- Write engaging content to include keyword optimisation
- Analyse data and identify trends with an insightful eye
- Perform website analytics and PPC tracking and reporting
- Have an awareness of competitor search levels and links
- Focus on customer journey to include optimisation of landing pages for all search marketing campaigns
The candidate: To be considered for the Search Marketing Executive role you must have hands-on experience of working with all search campaigns. You will be able to demonstrate strong writing skills and best practice in search marketing. A natural commercial acumen and knowledge of consumer marketing will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing SEO Executive or Search Marketing Executive looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role; either from an agency or inhouse background.
The role is commutable from Leamington, Warwick, Coventry and Birmingham
Search Marketing Executive, Kenilworth, £25,000-£30,000