- Strong EU presence in addition to a successful UK operation.
- Highly strategic role working across Performance Marketing.
- Established yet fast-growth operation.
What you’ll be doing
This role is a blend of Digital / Performance Marketing, Creativity and Analytics / Strategy to align Digital with the wider goals of the business. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Analytics, you’ll be the one who is creating, planning and coordinating the business’ online marketing campaigns. It’s not a hands-role with respect to Paid Search (i.e. Paid Social, Display and PPC) however having worked on these channels before will be key to understanding how the Performance channels drive the broader strategy.
This forms the basis of your quarterly and annual campaign calendar planning, tying in with elements such as PR, Social Media and New Product Development. This will ultimately lead to delivering the key messages to the right audience, at the right time, through the right channels, in turn improving the efficiency of digital marketing campaigns.
The combination of creativity and analytics meets when assessing the historical performance of creative assets, analysing what has worked well / hasn’t worked well to inform better decision making on this side. This ties in nicely with pulling data from various customer insights, coupling this with the creative information to tweak overall strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- Ability to set and coordinate performance marketing strategy as part of a broader multi-channel approach.
- Strong understanding of Performance Marketing channels, mainly Facebook, Display and AdWords.
- Blend of creative and analytical mindset to deliver compelling campaigns.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in a range of teams and at different levels.
- Very organised and detail oriented.
There is a competitive salary of £45-50k on this role, with a brilliant benefits package to boot. This includes free products, health insurance, corporate gym membership and free breakfasts. It’s a real team based culture here where the business looks after you!
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.