Producer (Branded Content)
Major Players are working with a branded content agency and production company based in central London who are looking for a Producer to join their team. Working with a range of big name brands and broadcasters they produce award winning work across films, branded content, mobile apps and events.
As a Producer you will help to make sure productions happen on time and achieve client objectives - regarding scope, quality, timing and budget - to the highest standard, whilst protecting the creative at every stage possible. This will include:
- Helping to manage existing client relationships
- Researching and setting up small international shoots
- Planning small budgets and finding the best resources to execute a project
- Planning and scheduling small projects
- Identifying risks and providing solutions ahead of time
- Developing and building positive relationships with clients, sub-contractors and freelancers
- Providing valuable input internally to maintain and improve the overall level of project management within the business
They're looking for a good people person with drive, professionalism and ambition, who is eager to learn, support and be a part of a talented creative team. In addition to strong organisational and practical abilities successful candidates will also have a proven record of creatively assembling projects from ideation to final delivery - there will be times when you'll need to improvise, and you'll thrive on bringing ideas to life in a professional, cost effective, and creative way.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exemplary organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of setting up international shoots (including visas, fixers and carnets) is highly preferable
- A confident communicator with excellent oral and writing skills
- Good understanding of finances and strong negotiation skills
- A proactive problem solver who is resourceful and is always thinking ahead
- Excellent ability to maintain client and supplier relationships
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritising where needed to consistently deliver high level work, even to tight deadlines
- Able to work autonomously when necessary
- Strong computer skills
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Producer to become a key member of a small but growing team of dedicated and highly engaged people. If this sounds like the job for you please get in touch with your CV and showreel (or links to examples).