Digital Operations Manager
Digital Operations Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 - Buckinghamshire
Commutable from - Reading, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Thame.
Are you an extremely well organised project manager with a passion for digital innovation?
This is a rare opportunity to join an established independent marketing agency outside of London.
What do they do?
This Bucks based agency has been producing award winning campaigns for their fascinating client base for nearly 20 years. They work with businesses in, healthcare, automotive, consumer tech, not-for-profit and leisure.
They really do cover all areas of the marketing spectrum including,
- Strategy and Planning
- Creative Services
- Instore & Experiential
- Digital, Content and Social
- Video and Visual Content
- PR and Brand Partnerships
- Insight and Data
What will you be doing?
As the Digital Ops Manager, you will be tasked with owning the delivery of all the online campaigns throughout the agency - this will mean working in collaboration with agency partners as well as the in-house team including account handlers, developers and studio team to ensure that client projects are delivered on time, on budget and optimised.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the digital team deliver campaigns on time and to standard & that processes are set & adhered to (paid, content and email)
- Setting a clear production schedule and ensuring this is met, quickly identifying & acting upon any issues
- Effectively managing a range of external suppliers
- Employing a test & learn approach
- Oversee the team, ensuring you have the right people in place to deliver the solutions across the group. This will involve sourcing and appointing new suppliers and partnership agreements to ensure that you have specialist resource in place to support your clients
- Management of the paid delivery team - (2 direct reports)
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £40,000.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events