Internal Communications Manager - Remote Working Available
- Remote working with 1/2 days in the office.
- Exceptional company benefits inc car and bonus.
- Strategic/Tactical Internal Comms role.
What you'll be doing
Working in partnership with the Corporate Communications Team, you will manage the development and delivery of a comms strategy specifically targeting around 5,000 extended employees with various campaigns and messages.
This is a vitally important and all encompassing role. As well as setting the comms strategy, you will create and commission content including newsletters, videos, infographics, photography and presentation material. You will show strong stakeholder management skills when dealing with colleagues and will spend your time between Head Office, Home Working and site visits.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong experience within an Internal Comms environment/role
- Ideally some Financial Service experience
- Design, development and management of communication channels
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to source stories and turn stakeholder material in to engaging content
- Strong communication skills
As well as joining a FTSE100 business, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary (circa £45k), company car or allowance (circa £6k), annual bonus of up to 20%, non contributory pension, private medical, the list goes on!
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join an exceptional employer. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for Internal Communications Manager - Remote Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly