Head of Sales
We're looking for a Head of Sales to continue growing and developing this talented sales team. The team has grown successfully and quickly over the last two years since it was purchased by our client, and the sales team has been key in the success to date.
The sales team won company commercial team of the year for 2017 and have set the benchmark for performance across the company, and they is now looking for an experienced head of sales who can hit the ground running and ensure that they continue on their trajectory with strong leadership, coaching and development to deliver continued success.
This is a pivotal role with a direct report to the Commercial Director and the right person must be comfortable working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organisation at an important time of transformation and growth. As well as bringing best practice sales excellence to the existing sales team, the head of sales will contribute to the overall strategy and help form and execute new initiatives.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to target and develop their market
- Work with your team to create and sell packages across the company portfolio.
- Maintenance and retention of existing client relationships
- Regular reporting and forecasting of financial performance to the Commercial Director
- Hitting revenue targets whilst developing and implementing plans to reach new customers
- Deep understanding, analysis and continuous monitoring of competitor set and client base
- Work closely with the sales team on new commercial opportunities
- Create sales collateral and presentation material to produce best of breed marketing materials for this market
- Work with the sales team to develop skills, share good practice, new ideas and new commercial solutions
- Accurate pipeline reporting & forecasting
- Share best practice with the wider company sales community
- Outstanding sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of managing a large sales team
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think both strategically and laterally to deliver commercial targets
- Comprehensive digital sector knowledge
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- A self-starter who is passionate about developing an ambitious and fun culture of delivery
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others
- Numerate and efficient in Excel and Sales Force