Creative Solutione Manager - OUTDOOR MEDIA
Creative Solutions Manager
About the role
A superb opportunity for an energetic project manager to join the Creative Solutions team as Creative Solutions Manager and support the team to devise, sell in and project manage live campaigns. This opportunity is perfect for a hands on, creative and process-driven individual who loves working on a diverse range of projects and can multi-task and juggle a busy work load. The Creative Solutions team is a small, agile, client-focused team who devise and deliver a whole host of creative campaigns. They work on everything from special builds on billboards and digital screens to large brand experiences that dominate some of the UK’s busiest locations. No two projects are ever the same!
Reporting into the Creative Solutions Director, responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of creative solutions campaigns/projects for all their clients. This will involve researching production techniques, technologies and OOH media opportunities in order to create new, exciting, or interactive OOH advertising campaigns.
- Responsibility for delivering the highest level of service to the Agency’s clients and agencies when planning and executing creative solution campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of campaign management and delivery.
- Build and maintain great relationships with media owners and partner companies at all levels.
- Contribute towards client and agency pitches when required.
- Contribute towards writing and compiling award entries whenever appropriate.
- Keep up to date with campaigns across the industry and share updates, campaigns, developments and opportunities with the Creative Solutions Team.
- Support the Creative Solutions Directors in all campaign creation, development, and management.
- Have a strong understanding of the Agency’s planning principles and tools and the ability to articulate these to clients, agencies and media owners at all levels.
- Work in partnership with the Creative Solutions Directors to identify PR opportunities for our business.
- Develop strategic campaign ideas in response to client briefs and create new opportunities for clients.
- Ensure accurate budgeting and tracking of campaigns.
- Identify and share opportunities for organic business development.
Skills and experience required
- Experience working at Account/Client/Project Manager level or equivalent, or a Senior Executive looking for their next challenge.
- Demonstrable experience of project management.
- Experience of delivering experiential, bespoke production pieces, or digital activations.
- Knowledge and confidence of different media platforms.
- Experience in an OOH specialist, experiential agency, media owner and/or creative agency environment preferred but not essential.
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com