Digital Designer to join an award winning full-service, global, integrated communications agency, specialising in healthcare communications.
London is the main agency hub for Europe running both global and local accounts from the agency.
Digital Designer that can design for front end and understands the principles of UX/UI & responsive design, as well as having a great awareness of the general digital space.
You will also have to comfortable in traditional off line media.
The scope of work is wide, from conceptual global brand launch, exhibition content design, to specialist digital ipad and app development.
- You must be able to command all aspects of a project, running solo or working as part of a team
- Healthcare experience is an advantage but not essential
- Conceptual and then being to execute that concept and design to the highest of standards
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not
- Presenting ideas
- A relevant professional qualification
- Adobe Creative Suite
- An excellent understanding of other creative tools such as Sketch
- Industry knowledge
- Agency experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.