Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager - Events Agency - London
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, providing a range of publications, conferences, awards, digital platforms and consumer and trade exhibitions, across a number of different markets.
The company is on an exciting growth trajectory, driven by acquisitions, new product developments and growth in their core business. To support and help deliver this growth, we are looking for a talented individual to champion digital marketing within one of their portfolios.
You will be responsible for managing a handful of portfolios within the shows and fairs space. Our client's team is small but in high demand. This role requires someone who can manage their time in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality. As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of paid media / performance marketing strategies, including, but not limited to:
* Channel Management on SEM, SEO, re-targeting, programmatic, social and aggregators/feeds from a performance standpoint
* Work with third-party agencies to support business goals.
* Evaluate digital performance against KPI metrics on an ongoing basis, continuously assessing results and making adjustments to campaigns/future plans based on performance.
* Train and upskill the marketing team on digital marketing performance methods.
* Developing attribution models and ensure they are consistently applied and rolled across all of the products
* Reporting regularly, operating within the wider marketing team, identifying synergies, maximising cross channel optimization and supporting a test and learn culture.
* Designing, maintaining and expanding online marketing solutions including feeds, dynamic display advertising, web and mobile apps.
You will strive to constantly improve our online proposition, making gains in traffic, conversion rates and engagement levels.
* Confident producing campaign elements from creative through to reports
* Capable of creating and managing paid social media campaigns for business
* Agency and/or client-side experience in a similar role is desirable
* Some experience of B2B as well as B2C marketing is desirable
* Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
* Practical knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords is desirable
If you are experienced in paid media, organised, reliable and proactive, then please apply now!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MARTA CANGA ROZA". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.