Project Manager (Temp to perm)- Integrated Agency - London. Immediate start.
Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you have strong client-facing skills?
Can you start now?
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an integrated agency, that delivers creative marketing solutions across brand, film, digital & motion graphics.
The agency are looking for a client-facing Project Manager, who can start immediately, to work on one of the most important accounts at the agency. The role can be freelance, 3-6 months however the client is ideally looking for someone on a temp to perm basis
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of materials from brief to fulfilment - working closely with the internal agency teams and managing the client's digital portal and ongoing developments.
Additional responsibilities include financial and administrative upkeep and the maintaining of successful client/agency relationships.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication
- Able to confidently negotiate with clients, agencies and suppliers
- Team player but able to work well independently
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise, delegating if needed
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Understanding of digital workflow tools and how they interact/support agency process
- Strong production knowledge including file formats, colour management and production process
- Able to build and maintain strong partner relationships with client and internally
In addition, you are enthusiastic, a team player and able to work quickly and effectively to deliver above and beyond the client's expectations.
Project Managers with 360 integrated skills and strong digital please get in touch!
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.