Marketing Manager - Leading Global Market Research Company
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Leading Global Market Research Company
Salary: £35,000 to £48,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Leading Global Market Research Company
A global data and insights powerhouse with presence in over 30 locations around the world and touchpoints to a myriad of different industries from FMCG to banking, technology to healthcare, are looking to bring on board a Marketing Manager with a focus on the Central & Southern European markets following a period of huge growth.
This company are the go-to for companies, brands and advertising agencies when looking for services including but not limited to audience and panel surveys, customer profiling, advertising effectiveness reports, automated data insights and research tools.
The Marketing Manager will be take responsibility over the German and French markets primarily, and will join a dedicated marketing department in their London HQ.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to take ownership over the annual marketing strategy for the German and French markets, with secondary focus on Italy and Spain. Therefore, someone with considerable language skills and cultural awareness is going to be a strong candidate for this role.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Own and develop the annual marketing plan, with a focus on building brand awareness in these markets and generating leads and opportunities for the business
* Deliver a cross-channel strategy including creative messaging and branding, and the execution of campaigns and materials
* Initiate a range of content marketing campaigns, including webinars, white papers, infographics, digital marketing campaigns
* Manage and allocate the Marketing budget and campaign resource spends to measure and report back on ROI
* Initially, manage two marketing interns.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
An accomplished marketing professional with French and German language skills is essential for this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable and established company with huge career development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Circa 4 years' marketing experience, with strong skills in inbound/content marketing initiatives
* A strong track record in generating leads and opportunities
* Experience managing outside agencies, partners and vendors
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including copy-writing skills
* Native level English, German and French language skills are a must for this role.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £48,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Leading Global Market Research Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly