Dealer Marketing Executive
IMy client is an international agency and are lead strategic and creative agency for a global automotive brandi in the UK. They have a passionate and proactive approach to everything they do – as a result they have doubled in size in two years. So what they need are people who thrive on generating success and being a part of a growing, buzzing agency. They are looking for a Dealer Marketing Executive:
- Provide support to the Dealers within the regions required on all areas of their marketing mix both traditional and digital.
- Assist in the development of Dealer Marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Activate campaign and programme briefs from the Central Account team and traffic through relevant departments within the agency.
- Be proactive with Dealer engagement and central sales programmes ensuring materials and routes followed are integrated and on-brand.
- Assist in handling Dealer communications through the central telephone ‘helpline’ and Dealer Marketing inbox.
- Finance, client estimate and invoicing support
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have some experience in an agency or client role, preferably in automotive or retail marketing.
- Ideally have a reasonable knowledge of media and Point of Sale, including digital and social media.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships.
- Be very well presented.
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Be able to demonstrate a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous roles.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Automotive: 1 year
Apply for Dealer Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly