Corporate Events Director
CORPORATE EVENT DIRECTOR - £70-£80K - PERM - AGENCY - C LONDON
Are you an experienced Event Director looking for your next challenge in a leading global, events agency, delivering work for some of the most recognisable corporate brands? If so let's chat!
The agency are renowned for delivering incredibly high spec, luxury events to include conferences, dinners, awards, parties, launches and fashion shows for a variety of private, consumer and corporate clients, both within the UK and globally.
Clients include the biggest brands across the worlds of fashion, automotive, social media, luxury goods and food & drink.
The role would see you heading up a large team and so commands a good level of experience of team management as well as knowledge and experience delivering global events to a very high quality. You'd be responsible for senior level client management both for existing and new clients and will come with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth.
Along with the above you will be responsible for overseeing all event execution, financial planning/budget management and will have a strong head for strategy development.
If you have the following apply now!
* Solid events experience, ideally developed both across agency and in-house roles
* Excellent team management and development capabilities
* Experience having worked as a 'Head of' previously with the knowledge of departmental management
* High level of commercial & financial acumen, with the ability to shape and manage departmental budgets
* Incredibly personable, with a passion for developing relationships with not only client but internal teams and employees
* Outstanding levels of attention to detail
* Well connected and regarded within the industry
* Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Flexible approach to travel and work abroad
Apply for Corporate Events Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly