Assistant Advocacy Content & Design Manager
Opportunity for a junior marketer with a real passion for social media networks
Assistant Advocacy Content & Design Manager - £23,500 - West London
This company is an industry leader in health and wellbeing. They are proud of how they help people lose weight and transform their lives. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they develop and support successful on and off line programmes and products.
This Assistant Advocacy Content & Design Manager's responsibilities will include:
- creation of engaging text, image & video content to resonate with target
audiences across multiple social media platforms
- develop an optimal posting schedule considering web traffic & customer
- assist with advocacy campaigns
- measure & report content and social media channels performance
- ensure compliance with copyright and data protection
- develop & maintain content calendar
- stay up to date with digital technology trends and tools
To be considered for this Assistant Advocacy Content & Design Manager you must meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years experience working as a content designer in social media context
- experience with creative software: Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- experience in creating engaging text, image & video content to grab the attention
of social media communities
- ability to create a positive customer engagement through content
- excellent copy writing skills
- experience in working with agencies & stake holders
- deep understanding of all major social media networks and the content format
- experience in social media monitoring & listening tools
- Strong analytic skills especially in reporting content performance
- knowledge of SEO & web traffic
- experience in social media advertising
- blogging experience
If this sounds like you, please do apply now....
Assistant Advocacy Content & Design Manager - £23,500 - West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.