I’m on the search for a passionate UX Designer who is looking for their next step up from junior to mid-weight level. You will be keen to grow your skills with high quality wire framing and designs for A/B testing across a variety of client accounts.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience of designing digital products such as responsive websites and applications and can work collaboratively with a team of people. It’s essential that you can deliver all wireframe and design tasks in a self-sufficient way. You need to be able to visually express hierarchy, construct consistent layouts, have a good understanding of web typography.
To be able to enjoy this role you need to have an eye for detail, willingness to learn and take constructive feedback. You need to be a positive team player, able to resolve challenges and have a passion for the creative industry.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Create engaging responsive user interface designs using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, UXPin.
- Make design decisions informed by user behaviours and other relevant data
- Review every test build from a visual perspective and clearly communicate issues to a relevant developer
- Deliver allocated internal projects with an understanding of company’s brand in a self-sufficient way
- Actively participate in design team activities and having ideas for new ones
- Actively participate in kick-off meetings
- Understand and stick to design processes applied in pods
- Deliver all client-related work on time
- Accurately track time for client and internal work
- Prepare PSD files according to design team standards