Senior Account Executive
My client, an independent, integrated agency are on the hunt for an energetic, motivated, proactive and ambitious Senior Account Executive to work on some of their highest profile clients. You’ll be keen to gain integrated experience on some really exciting accounts, which will boost your career from the outset.
You will be working on integrated creative campaigns, including a mix of online and offline components with great clients that consider us an extension of their team, and work collaboratively. Websites, social and print are just a pick of the many type of projects you could be working on.
To support the Account Managers and other senior production staff on projects across all disciplines as well as potentially looking after small/medium projects and clients of your own.
To play a role in managing and helping to grow existing accounts across FCMG, Finance and Tech, co-ordinating all aspects of live projects to ensure they are delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget.
What you will bring:
- Highly organized, ability to work to deadlines and good attention to detail
- Deliver exceptional client service – add value and have an opinion
- Run campaigns/projects/tasks quickly, efficiently and effectively
- Want to develop strong client relationships, attend client meetings, be personable and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Collaboration with Creative, Traffic, Artwork Studio and Production to ensure best results
- Interrogate briefs in consultation with the AM, SAM and AD to determine the best solution
- Experience in creating budgets, timelines, briefs, status reports and assisting the wider team in presentations.
- Have experience in working on all or some of the following channels:
Digital, Social and Print.
- Be a strong self-starter, a proactive individual and someone who adds energy to our close-knit team.
- Good interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of the agency/creative/production processes
- Experience as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive.
What they'll bring:
- A unique chance to work with great clients in an inspiring integrated agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands/products count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
- An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing agency working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
- Be forward thinking delivering innovation that works in both our offer and our practices Producing work that gets results - that we can really prove!
- Supporting the Account Managers in managing projects across all disciplines in budgets, timelines, briefing, client liaison and quality control.
- Managing small/medium projects of your own across all displaces.
- Writing up client briefs with the SAM and distributing them to the Creative team/Strategy
- Working with other areas of the business to develop and implement solutions to client briefs
- To support the compiling of client proposals to be used in presentations – in keynote. To include client objectives, strategic rationale, creative solution, timing plans and budgets – plus any other relevant documentation
- Providing ongoing client liaison and support
- Effectively and pro-actively managing the client relationship
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and ensure minutes are circulated as necessary for the projects you are involved with
- Being responsible in preparing and updating status reports, schedules and lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects and associated deliverables/elements
- Monitoring trends within the client’s business and sharing with internal teams
- Owning the management and co-ordination of Studio diary/planning
- Organise/book third party suppliers (crew, studios, voice overs, actors, performers, other freelancers etc.)