Junior Account Manager - Leading Integrated Agency
A rare opportunity to join a UK leading Integrated Marketing Agency based in West Yorkshire. You will be the crucial link between the agency and their clients.
The client is a UK leading Integrated Marketing Agency based in West Yorkshire. With a solid reputation within the market, and a clear path to progress, now is the perfect time to join.
The successful Junior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the crucial link between the agency and their clients.
- Working closely with the Account Manager and the creative team to product multi-media campaigns (print, digital, film).
- Producing cost estimates, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Undertaking competitor research.
The successful Junior Account Manager will have:
- Proven agency experience with evidence of implementing a mix of digital and offline account management.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to manage a campaign from early concepts to final stage.
- The ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Good time management.
The successful Junior Account Manager will receive:
- A salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- The opportunity to progress within the agency.