Email Marketing Executive
Email Executive- Beauty- London
Email Executive- Company Overview
Major Players are working with an innovative company in the beauty space- that work by taking budding brands and growing them into globally recognised labels, that continuously evolve in reflection of the ever changing expectations and needs of the consumer. Kicking off across beauty and skincare products, this forward thinking organisation are looking for like minded creative visionaries to help both build and birth new and exciting products.
Email Executive- Role Summary
This beauty company are looking for an ambitious and proactive Email Executive to join a growing E-commerce team- reporting into the CRM Manager you will work closely with all areas of the business to manage all stages of the process in building and deploying email campaigns. You will be supporting the day-to-day management of database growth, lifecycle programmes and email campaign activity management. Key aspects of this role include delivery of email communications, support the weekly/monthly trading reports and assist the CRM Manager in delivering/developing the CRM strategy to ensure they deliver an exceptional customer experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop and progress their career in CRM.
* Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns - managing all stages of the process including building the emails in the ESP, IBM/Silverpop, customer segments, relevant testing, approvals and scheduling email campaigns.
* Ensure timely delivery of weekly and ad-hoc emails.
* Work with product development and marketing teams to ensure that all CRM activities are in keeping with brand and product guidelines.
* Supported by the CRM Manager to develop test and learn strategy, ensuring campaigns are always optimised
* Monitor agreed KPIs.
* Liaise with the Customer Service team, and share any campaign plans that may result in an increase in customer contact.
* Assist CRM Manager on adhoc CRM projects, including the planning and set-up of triggered emails, email personalisation, technological developments, acquisition initiatives and retention activities.
* Attend weekly meetings with the online team to plan the email communication calendar and ensure any trade/key product launches/changes are supported/reflected in planning.
* Have a keen interest in the wider beauty industry and proactively monitor competitor emails. Research industry best practice to help ensure the emails are constantly evolving.
Skills & Experience-
* Comfortable working with customer data to segment databases for targeted marketing
* good understanding of web analytics and customer databases
* Experience of email best practice with a keen interest to expand this across global markets
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
* Incredibly motivated, driven, and detail orientated
* Experience in high transactional eCommerce environment
* Experience using any Email Service Provider
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Basic HTML skills
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly