Looking for an exciting client management role with 2 key clients, a team management focus with digital, CRM and email campaigns?
Account Director – London to £60K
- As an Account Director at this agency you will work on two key accounts, in financial services and healthcare.
- For these high profile accounts you will be focussing on data driven CRM, digital and email marketing, along with data analytics and customer journey planning to drive improvements in customer engagement.
- The clients expect energetic and proactive client service and are also looking for someone to not only deliver the basics, but to also challenge ideas and offer new solutions on their marketing and campaign activity.
- You will manage and inspire a team of five, and work closely with a wider team to ensure client satisfaction and continuity throughout the agency.
Account Director – Experience
- We are seeking an experienced Account Director with experience leading high profile, dynamic and demanding accounts
- You are an expert in digital CRM and have a wealth of email campaign experience with good knowledge across strategy and delivery.
- You have an in-depth understanding of data driven customer communications
- You have the ability to inspire others – whether that be your own team, your colleagues or your clients
- The successful candidate will be an organised self-starter who is able to juggle their focus and time across multiple clients and initiatives
- You are at ease with clients and are able to build trust and respect
- You have managed staff and are confident you can motivate and lead a team of five.
If you love CRM, Digital and Data and would relish the opportunity to have a varied role with two very different and important clients and a team of five then this could be your role for 2018.
The salary for this Account Director role is up to £60K depending on experience plus good benefits.
This great Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.