Digital Account Director — Fast growing B2B marketing agency
- Brand new Digital Account Director role to this fast growing B2B marketing agency.
- Involved in everything from strategy to delivery.
- Salary up to £50k.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking an agency experienced Digital Account Director with the ability to think strategically and a sound knowledge of digital product (web and app builds), digital campaigns and media channels (eCRM, social, content, engagement, search, web etc.). You’ll be working closely with global technology businesses around the globe, building strong relationships, gaining a strong understanding of their business, looking at current digital business model and unearthing solutions to ensure that they are maximising performance and essentially profitability.
Some businesses you’ll be working directly with the Vice President and others without marketing functions, so it’s important that you’re comfortable working with people at all levels and able to show how reputable you are, being an extension to their business and gaining their trust to achieve great things. To help you succeed in your mission you’ll be supported by a brilliant and switched on Account Manager, with the opportunity to grow the team and resource too.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally your experience will had been gained in an agency whether that’s an integrated/marketing agency as Digital Account Director or a digital agency as an Account Director.
- If you’re from a client side background it’s likely you’ll be in a senior digital role for example Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketer or even Digital Director.
- It’d be the dream if you’ve worked within the tech industry/ clients within the technology sector.
- We’re also open to somebody from a digital project management background too, provided that you can demonstrate you’re an experienced effective client handler – but with commercial acumen.
- It is essential that you are creative and are able to bring innovative, forward thinking ideas to the table, with the ability to really make this role your own.
In return you can expect a salary of between £40k - £50k (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, pension, company bonus and an excellent working environment within a well-established business that puts value on a decent work / life balance.
Please get in touch with Francesca as soon as possible for a confidential discussion around the role in more detail.