Paid Media Manager - Sports Media Agency
Every great team needs a leader and if you're a sport loving paid media manager, then this is the opportunity for you.
An award-winning sports marketing agency, based out of London, is looking to bring on a captain to lead their paid media squad as they continue to service some of the biggest names in the sporting world. Premier league champions, national sporting teams and some of the largest sporting event organisers globally, to mention just a few.
As the Paid Media Manager, you will work alongside the client service team in implementing paid media strategies, campaigns and reporting for the agency's key clients. Your background in social, search and display will allow you to ensure that campaigns go above and beyond your client's expectations and requirements.
You will be tasked with;
- Paid Social Campaign Management with an emphasis on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Paid Search and Display Campaign Management including retargeting, native advertising, paid search through Google Adwords and Display (including programmatic).
- Writing and Content marketing with a focus on the agency's blog and website.
- General Project and Account management of key clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
To make the cut you will have:
- 2+ years of Facebook advertising experience and using google Adwords for search and display.
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns through performance advertising.
- Experience managing junior members of staff.
- A solid understanding and passion for digital advertising, paid media and placement of pixels.
- Experienced facing clients and developing and presenting paid media strategies to them.
- Extensive understanding of different platform's advertisement formats and features.
- A good understanding and interest in data processing, regulations and the implications of GDPR.
- Experience in creating/managing campaign reports for clients, including the management of dashboards with data on CPC. CPM and CPA metrics.
- Most importantly a passion for digital marketing, sports and the desire to be a key influencer/leader in the world of sports marketing.
Before you go ahead and click apply, I'm sure you'd like to hear more about the perks and benefits on offer.
- The chance to be a part of a world leading and award-winning sports marketing agency.
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best loved names in the sporting world.
- Be mentored by some of the greatest minds in the world of sports marketing.
- A passionate/creative environment where anything is possible.
- Opportunity to attend business and sporting events.
- Be rewarded with tickets to many business and sporting events.
Get in touch with me to find out more! Daniel@ultimateasset.com / 07753 448 499