ACCOUNT MANAGER/SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative agency
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative agency - London - up to £32k
Advertising & marketing agency that holds ideas at the heart are looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their team. The agency create engaging ideas that connect with their clients’ audience, whoever or wherever they might be.
The agency is made up of a team of talented creatives, with a range of specialists that they plug in on a regular basis dependent on the need and pride themselves on going the extra mile.
Working with the agency’s biggest client, one of the UK’s largest property development and investment companies in the UK you will work hand in hand with the owners of the agency.
The agency has been responsible for launching and ongoing marketing for two of their newly built shopping centres; as well as brand development and ongoing marketing for another shopping centre and one off campaigns / project work.
The account requires:
- Assisting Senior Account Manager in working with junior marketing teams at centre level to define their marketing plan for the year
- Working alongside the Senior Account Manager the Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will brief Media agency, thinking about copy rotation and messaging and not just deadlines
- Briefing of PR/ Social agency on a campaign basis once strategy / plan has been defined
- Help to write creative briefs with clear thinking on media and messaging
- Get involved in production and implementation of creative work (across multiple disciplines – this could be a small digital campaign or an integrated campaign – all will be regional not national)
- Assisting with financial management
They are looking for an experienced and hungry SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE or ACCOUNT MANAGER to handle the day-to-day activity and support the team. As Senior Account Executive / Account Manager you will be reporting into an experienced Senior Account Manager so will have bags of opportunity to gain experience, grow your career and be given tons of responsibility!
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an agency environment (for at least a year, ideally two) and fully grasped the process and procedures that an account handler requires. An integrated agency background is ideal and the chosen candidates will be keen to learn and grow their career.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for then send your CV in as interviews are starting straight away.
Give me a buzz for further info!
However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!