Major Players are working with a leading digital agency who are looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join their well established team. This agency works with a variety of fantastic brands across fashion, beauty, tech and automotive. If you are looking to work for an innovative agency in a role where you can lead on exciting projects, this may be the role for you!
The successful candidate will be a self starter with experience working within a fast paced agency. Our client also requires someone who has experience working with CMS systems to update and manage website content. Experience of this through your own personal blog would be great too, as long as you can put those skills to use in a professional environment.
* Maintaining and updating clients websites
* Provide essential support on major projects
* Liaising with internal teams and clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Managing the localisation of website content for different markets
What you'll need:
* 1-2 years experience of delivering and maintaining content across a website or personal blog
* Experience in using CMS systems ton upload and maintaining websites
* Ability to build strong relationships
* Client facing experience a bonus
Apply for Delivery Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly