Our retail client is looking for someone with strong offline direct marketing experience to become their new CRM Executive!
CRM Executive - Competitive - West London
This retail company has been operating for over 40 years and has over 150 sites across the UK offering a wide range of consumer retail options from plants, food, giftware and furniture as well as cafes.
Within the role of CRM Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the CRM & Loyalty Manager to deliver the offline mailings
- Managing contact strategy
- Work to develop data briefs to the mailing house
- Managing agencies and printers
- Working closely with trading teams to select relevant campaign offers
- Maintaining and developing the loyalty database
In order to apply for the role of CRM Executive you must:
- Have CRM and offline direct marketing experience
- Ideally have retail experience or relevant
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be confident working with data, segmentation and targeting strategies
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! All applications will get a response!
CRM Executive - Competitve - West London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.