Exciting new role to support the development and delivery of key brand marketing initiatives.
This is a multi-faceted role within a small, entrepreneurial company, helping to achieve the brand objective of consumer adoption. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will help to develop and deliver marketing initiatives aimed at building brand awareness and consumer loyalty.
This role is responsible for leading key projects for the brand across digital and social media channels, as well as involvement in other marketing activities, and requires a passion for delivering excellent customer service and brand experiences.
You’ll develop key relationships with all functional areas of the business, including Sales, Operations and Finance; as well as distributors, creative agencies and third party vendors.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the brand communications plans across digital channels and social media platforms
- Copy writing and content creation that reflects the brands TOV
- Develop key consumer and trade marketing collateral to support planned and ad-hoc initiatives i.e POS, on-trade promotional material
- Management of assigned A&P budget
- Input into the annual brand planning process
- Experience of on-trade/drinks market in general
- Hands on and happy to do broader strategy but also day to day admin
- Self-starter, confident, happy to work in autonomous entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent understanding of digital communications including social media platforms
- Project Management (stakeholder management, running multiple projects)
- Experience in effectively using both quantitative and qualitative analysis in decision making
- Customer-centric & obsessed with ensuring the best customer experience at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change