Junior Digital Designer required to work for a premium design agency based in South West London, focusing on luxury markets in travel and lifestyle within branding and working on multiple clients. An interesting opportunity to work as a brand manager across a digital space where you will be challenged creatively and conceptually. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for their first full time role. (£18-20k)
- Creating digital brochures.
- Social media updates.
- Conceptual social media posts for various brands.
- Website Design.
- User Experience.
- Film and branded content including digital PDF documents for clients.
- Working with mailchimp and weekly newsletters.
- Sometimes transfer over to print.
- 0 - 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of digital design.
- Ability to work with mailchimp and to create email newsletters.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please get in touch. If not, then do still drop us a line as we have a really busy desk at the moment with a variety of roles ranging from (£20k - £110k) across the creative industry. Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk / Michael.Maskell@majorplayers.co.uk
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly