Freelance Digital Marketing Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - PERFORMANCE
Part Time (2-3 days per week, on-site)
DEMI END FASHION & JEWELLERY BOUTIQUE - High Growth Stages.
● Develop and implement our paid media strategy to support our ambitious growth objectives and deliver against the agreed CPA targets.
● Review and optimise our Facebook performance daily by driving the testing agenda across ad objectives, formats, bidding techniques, creative, messaging and landing pages and helping the content team set their editorial agenda.
● Develop and implement our paid search strategy by updating keywords, ad copy, bidding, and landing pages, across AdWords and Social Media.
● Manage all SEO development including identifying technical and content site improvements, defining our keyword strategy and feeding into the content strategy.
● Report on all paid social and search metrics, providing clear insights and actions.
● Overall web management and website user experience and optimisation
● Be our Facebook and Search guru, staying informed of platform developments and keeping us ahead of the game.
Experience & Skills
● A degree in marketing or similar discipline.
● Ideal experience in jewellery/fashion
● Previous hands on experience within key digital platforms, especially Facebook Ad Manager and Google suite.
● Strong understanding of all aspects of SEM (including technical SEO)
● Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic, engagement and conversion.
● Ability to report on performance compiling data and insights from multiple sources.
● Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent presentation and project management skills.
● Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
If interested please send your CV to Jack.O'Connell@Majorplayers.co.uk
Apply for Freelance Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly