Account Executive & Account Manager - Marketing Agency - Sports Orientated
- Two roles on offer – Account Executive and Account Manager.
- Fast growing sports orientated business.
- Work with international brands and have the opportunity to travel globally with this role!
What you’ll be doing
Joining them as and experienced Account Exec, you’ll be hungry to learn and able to hit the ground running; managing projects, writing briefs, managing day to day client queries, ensuring your deadlines are hit and a high level of client service is maintained.
As an established Account Manager you’ll take the lead on client relationships from day one you’ll offer strategic and creative ideas for marketing, digital campaign, ATL and branding solutions, commercially developing your accounts, whilst supporting more junior members of the team with your inspiring leadership talents.
Either way, you’ll work with pace, positivity, ideas and passion. If you love have a love for all things brand, love agency life and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team then you’ll fit right in.
What experience you need
- With two roles in mind here this is of course variable however creative / integrated marketing agency experience is a must here.
- You’ll be working as an experienced eager Account Exec looking to make the next step up, or as an experienced Account Manager that is up for their next career challenge.
- A good breadth of digital and offline b2c campaign experience is ideal.
- You’ll be passionate about sports – cycling mad!
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep a cool head under pressure.
- Ambitious and drive to grow as this agency promote within and encourage progression.
As an experienced Account Exec you can expect a salary in the region of £18k - £23k. As Account Manager £23k-£29k is on offer depending on the experience you have to bring. You’ll also be joining an specialist marketing agency, who have doubled in size in the last year and they show no signs of stopping!
So what are you waiting for? Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.