Marketing Manager / PR Manager - Top Agency
A Marketing Manager / PR Manager, who has experience in or an understanding of Digital / Tech / Brand marketing is needed to join a leading agency based just a short walk from Old Street Station. Utilising your excellent communications, PR and marketing skills you will drive brand recognition, build fame and isolate key business opportunities.
Boasting household named clients such as Honda, The Royal Navy, Orange (to name a few), multiple industry awards (BIMA’S / Webby) and offices in London & Bristol this innovative agency is a true leader in helping brands stay relevant in a connected world. Following on from a recent merger and brand launch they are now seeking a digitally savvy Marketing Manager / PR Manager to tell the world and make this agency stand-out.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO you will join as the Marketing & PR Manager driving marketing activities through research-led thought leadership, PR, events, partner channels, owned products/IP, targeted outbound comms or anything else you deem necessary. Whether you are distributing content to industry journalists, overseeing the social media strategy, coordinating live events, completing awards entries, networking with influencers or anything else, it will be your input that really makes a difference.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Manager / PR Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Marcomms Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / PR & Social Media Manager, or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Solid experience gained within a similar marketing / PR role;
- Exacting communication and copywriting skills, with experience of writing press releases and case studies;
- Experience in working with B2B press for both organic and paid coverage;
- Experience in running social channels, including setting and monitoring KPI’s;
- Keen interest in and knowledge of brand, marketing, digital, and industry trends;
- Experience in overseeing and coordinating live events;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- An outgoing personality and team player;
- Experience working with CMS platforms;
- Confident networker;
- Experience working with third parties e.g. a PR agency;
- Experience running email marketing campaigns.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager / PR Manager to be part of an exciting brand technology agency full of energy and ideas. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes regular social events, an additional two weeks off for Christmas, private HealthCare (gym discounts), childcare vouchers and much more.