PartTime Studio Manager – Award Winning Architects- £32-£36k Pro-rata
Part-Time Studio Manager – Award Winning Architects - £32- £36k Pro-rata
Our client is an award winning architectural practice based in Central London.
They are seeking a part time, experienced Studio Manager to join their friendly and fast growing practice. Great Directors who are really forward thinking and it is a highly creative environment.
The role has three major strands; Administrative, PR/Marketing & Financial and calls for a person who is both capable of working closely with the three Directors with a professional, can do and enthusiastic attitude as well as demonstrate the ability to work independently and take their own initiative.
Previous experience as a studio manager at an architectural studio and a genuine interest in architecture & design are essential.
• Screening calls and enquiries and managing incoming and outgoing correspondence (email and post)
• Managing the upkeep and appearance of the studio, filing and archiving
• Chairing the weekly team meeting
• Greeting clients and organising refreshments
• Maintaining the sample library
• Working with the external IT supplier in resolving minor issues
• Setting up and maintaining office systems and manuals
• Maintaining regular office supplies and co-ordinating office repairs/maintenance
• Ad hoc PA role to Directors
PR, Marketing and Events
• Managing social media strategy and updates (Instagram/Twitter)
• Working with the external PR and website consultants on content and visualisation
• Managing press packs and media requests
• Writing press releases
• Reviewing and updating the website
• Updating and adapting the practice brochure
• Identifying relevant competitions and preparing documents for submission
• Organise internal and external events, eg. London Festival of Architecture
• Manage studio purchases and invoice queries
• Work with external suppliers and manage accounts
• Assist in producing monthly management of accounts
• Working with external accountant to prepare paperwork for VAT returns/end of year accounts
• Paying bills, tracking expenditure and monitoring cash-flow
• Managing supplier accounts
• Updating Xero and producing project analysis from management software
Software and Skills
• Good understanding of Powerpoint/Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign
• Website and social media savvy
• Experience with accounting and management software
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
The role is initially being offered as a part-time position. Salary is competitive depending on experience. Days and hours are flexible and will be discussed at interview.