Social Analytics and Insight Manager
Our clients are one of the largest content producers for Youtube in EMEA. Owned by Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, they make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. They are a multi-channel network owner with over a billion views a year with highly engaged and loyal fans. They are now looking to expand their brand partnerships team and deliver clients exciting ad-funded content and brand integration opportunities within their channels.
The Social Analytics & Insights Manager will play a critical role in supporting the commercial team sell and deliver brand campaigns. This role will be responsible for extracting insights to evaluate current strategies, defining and tracking social KPIs, and assessing all campaign performances.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead all social reporting for the commercial team including, but not limited to, post-performance, demographic analysis and sentiment analysis
- Create reporting templates to serve data to various departments
- Compile social insights to support responses to brand briefs.
- Packaging complex social media data into insights to support ongoing brand campaigns.
- Attend content programming meetings
- Perform in depth content analysis and give strategic recommendations based on these insights to the commercial team.
- Create competitor analysis reports on all in-house channels
- Spot emerging trends in the social landscape and identify social consumption trends
- Work with the wider business to create automated reporting tools to better serve data in a timely and efficient manner
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in social analytics with demonstrated experience translating social data into strategic insights
- Experience preparing social insights for commercial pitches.
- Strong proficiency with social media tools such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube analytics
- Passion for learning and understanding what makes fans take certain actions within social media
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience presenting to external clients.
Apply for Social Analytics and Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly