Project Manager - Major producer of Digital Video
Do you want to step up and work as a Project Manager for Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, they make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why they want talented people to join them and help make the future happen. This division is a leading producer of digital video for platforms such as FaceBook and YouTube. Each month they produce over 150 videos and have an audience of 200-250m views. They generate revenue via advertising (pre-roll and mid-roll) and also via brand sponsorship in theirr content and with their presenters.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will assist in the day-to-day management of projects to ensure all campaign deliverables are posted as per the agreed timeline, in addition to gathering and reporting additional Media metrics. You will set priorities, manages timelines, develops process/leverage existing process, and push projects forward to achieve objectives. You will need to Identify and resolve any changes to the deliverables while managing the expectations of the client, all while driving innovation and excellence in campaign production and delivery from deal sign off to Post Campaign Analysis. Possibility of Flexible working hours
- Building and maintaining key relationships:
- Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering excellence in advertising partnership account management:
- Partnerships are trafficked, delivered and reported at an operational level to the agreed departmental process with strong management skills
- Co-ordinating internal teams responsible for the delivery of media.
- Communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders in relevant meetings and also through documentation such as status reports, project timelines and contact reports
- Managing the relationship with designated agencies – confirm budgets, timings and the invoicing process.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally a proven track record in revenue generation - media sales (preferably content/social media)
- Good understanding of short form content creation, distribution & brand partnerships
- Creative thinking skills
- An understanding of the social and digital advertising market
- Dynamic – comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Good understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Excited and invested in emerging advertising trends and technologies