Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Content production | Southbank, London | £32-38,000
With a unique product offering, our London-based client currently works with a number of high profile drinks, travel, tech and FMCG brands. As part of their continued (and rapid) growth, they need a Senior Account Manager to lead day to day relationships.
Having developed a unique SaaS platform, our client has been working closely with a number of blue chip brands - both directly and through creative agencies. Over the past 12 months, having secured a further round of VC funding, the company has grown rapidly and greatly expanded their client roster.
As this London company continues with their growth plan, they have been careful to hire people who will be part of the strong company culture - proactive, collaborative, adaptable and positive.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services (very down to earth and keen to develop the team), the Senior Account Manager will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients. You will lead the day to day relationship and as such will:
- Liaise with senior stakeholders at instantly recognisable brands
- Be seen as a genuine expert by your clients
- Manage innovative (and often world first) projects
- Play an integral role in the growth of a innovative business
- Enjoy multiple opportunities for development and learning
Although you will probably have solid experience of working in an agency, our client will consider candidates with in-house marketing backgrounds. Either way, you will have enjoyed working on technical or data-led projects so digital build, data or media experience would be great. As a Senior Account Manager, you will also have:
- Managed projects successfully; ensuring budgets and timings were met
- Acted as a consultant to clients/colleagues to educate them regarding project capabilities
- Nurtured junior colleagues to help get the best from them
- Displayed a high level of commerciality
- Presented to senior clients
For more information about this career-defining role, please send your CV to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly