Senior Account Director
The client is a large integrated marketing agency who produce some of the best creative pieces of advertising across all media channels. Their heartland is production along with the wider marketing channels. They work alongside creative and media agencies to deliver advertising into the market and todays challenging landscape. These big players are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Director to join their account management team and work alongside some of the best talent in the market.
The role will require you to develop compelling briefs and to generate insights that will help drive engagement. Of course being able to build solid relationships with all clients is key but to get under their skin and understand their needs to ensure the right resources are allocated is crucial. You will be working with various departments in the agency so having the experience from a large network agency would be beneficial. You need to be able to take lead, take control and execute work on time and to perfection. Some of the key skills I have listed below.
- An experienced, global Account Director/SAD seeking their next role who is able to work autonomously
- Management experience of large teams
- Creative understanding, be passionate about brand and creative
- Experience across digital, film, social, events and print - integrated channels delivering the full 360 solution
- Ability to work at a fast pace over a number of projects
- Financial and commercial experience
- Support Global Client lead (GCL) in growing & developing the business into new Regions & business areas
- Agree KPI's for each program, work with the client to evaluate finished work.
- Ensure clients have a clear view of costs & timings and that their expectations are managed throughout each project
- Most importantly, a team player!