Head of Technology
Head of Technology - Independent Digital Agency - £80,000 - 90,000 plus benefits
Head of Technology - The Client
Currently working with one of the world's leading independent agencies that deliver creative digital products and campaigns for their global client base. They are a fast paced and technology driven agency that are at the forefront of technology; implementing cutting edge projects using the likes of VR, AI/ML, data science, and the latest marketing tech to create engaging and powerful brand identities.
Due to their continued success they are looking for an experienced creative technologist to join their team as Head of Technology in order to drive technology consultancy and technical production for the agency.
Head of Technology - Your role
You'll be working across web performance, CRM, marketing automation and creative technology to direct strategy for clients.
They are looking for someone with experience in performance marketing, marketing technology, and website/application development for blue chip clients.
You will be working across Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, CMS platforms, Google Analytics, and Power BI. You will also need to explore hardware such as Oculus Rift, Hololens, and 360 cameras for creative technology campaigns.
Head of Technology - Key responsibilities
* Line management of the Head of Development, who is responsible for the development team
* Work closely with the Project Directors to oversee project delivery
* Pitch for new business and communicate complex technology strategy to clients
* Have a commercial perspective to all development projects
* Work with account teams to drive up conversion rates on client websites
* Keep abreast of latest technology and implement new ideas
* Running regular training sessions on latest tech
Head of Technology - Key Skills
* A track record of strong technical and commercial experience across a variety of roles
* Digital agency / consultancy experience in a fast paced environment is essential
* Experience leading teams
* Deep understanding of the full development lifecycle (well suited to an ex-developer) with an understanding of 'how things are built'
* Commercial experience in a consulting position
* Experience driving increased marketing performance/conversion
* Experienced presenter with superb communication skills to present to large groups and senior stakeholders
In return, you'll gain exposure to the latest technology on cutting edge and award winning projects. You will have the autonomy to direct the full technology strategy for the business and drive forward performance.
If you'd like to learn more, please drop me an email or apply here!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £150,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.