Senior Account Manager or Account Director
If you’re either looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director role, an opportunity to join a boutique agency that specialise in the design and production of multi-channel communications across branding, web design, marketing, advertising, design, development, technology and media could be for you.
About 21 strong, based in SE1 near Tower Bridge, the studio is energetic, there's definitely a buzz. Table tennis and Friday beers are a must!
The two bosses have a great sense of humour and have a lot of time (and care) for each and every member of staff. With a few global clients recently won (and a couple of recent Transform awards) they are very focused on growth in niche areas with an aim to be the go-to in those verticals (B2B Finance/ Alternatives/ Professional and TMT/ Fintech).
Working with a collaborative and friendly client services team, the right person would still need to be ‘sleeves rolled up’ as they are not the type of company to sit back and delegate all day. There is definitely a career pathway as they expand and the new Senior Account Manager/Account Director will be reporting into the Group Account Director and MD.
Typical activities include:
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and communications strategies
- Leading a team to provide the highest level of client service
- Mentoring junior team members and guiding best practice
- Building trust with senior client buyers and Directors
- A solid background in branding, design, digital and marketing
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills – persuasive and confident approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Sound like it's up your street? Get in touch ASAP and let's meet.
Apply for Senior Account Manager or Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly