Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is an award winning company in the sports and gaming industry, looking for a strategic Brand Marketing Manager with experience in a global B2B role to join its in-house marketing and corporate communications team.
Reporting to the head of communications, with a dotted line to the chief marketing officer, you will lead the strategic brand campaigns for external and internal audiences, whilst safeguarding its brand reputation and aligning with the overall brand strategy.
- Create, implement and maintain a global strategic brand marketing plan according to business objectives to improve the brand identity, broaden awareness of their product and services
- Develop brand marketing strategies for brand positioning
- Create and deliver compelling, straight-to-the point, sophisticated and creative brand campaigns
- Be accountable for creating and managing a rolling 12-month advertising plan aligned with product innovation and key brand messages. Work collaboratively with the team to amplify campaigns
- Implement reporting systems to measure the efficiency and commercial success of campaigns
- Working with the team and creative agencies to develop and deliver ongoing & seasonal brand assets for use across the business
- Effective internal communications
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the internal communication strategy
- Oversee all work to ensure a match between audience and message, ensuring consistency and quality over all branded communication
- Management of key partnerships, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Act as brand manager for the company, across all channels, including managing the website and intranet
- Support the commercial (sales) department with branded sales and industry event content
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global in-house B2B marketing and corporate communications team and make a real business impact. The nature of the work and the industry means you might occasionally be required to travel outside of the UK.
- Solid experience in a brand and marketing client or agency role, and a proven track record of delivering brand campaigns, managing them from start to finish and evaluation. Experience within sports betting would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate creative, innovative, out of the box ways of thinking/design
- Strategic thinker who also executes with excellence
- Self-starter, proactive, action-oriented, resourceful and can take a project from start to completion
- An effective manager who is able to build relationships quickly and get the best out of the team and key stakeholders
- Global experience beneficial
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Have knowledge and experience of PR and journalistic principles
- Has exceptional writing skills and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of technical skills in Microsoft Office, Social Media Monitoring Tools (Hootsuite, Buffer etc), Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp)
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Brand Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly