MARKETING EXECUTIVE (PREMIUM EXPERIENCES)
As the opening Tottenham Hotspur Football Club's New Stadium approaches, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced marketer to fill the exciting, challenging and varied role of Marketing Executive (Premium Experiences). Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives and campaigns to support the acquisition and retention of premium (hospitality) customers across all events in the New Stadium.
This key role will require close collaboration with a number of departments to ensure that the brand experience and customer communication is consistent, which will require a large focus on digital marketing channels and e-marketing strategy.
- Work with Marketing Manager to activate marketing campaigns (both on and offline) to generate sales leads for all premium offerings at the New Stadium
- Work with creative agencies to ensure campaigns are developed to support all premium sales throughout the season
- Plan and implement a variety of customer communications tailored for the different premium areas in the New Stadium
- Prepare digital customer communications including informative newsletters, email itineraries and present upsell opportunities for seasonal and matchday guests using Dotmailer
- Plan and implement customer retention strategy in addition to driving demand in premium products for future seasons
- Organise process for welcoming new customers – membership packs, emails etc
- Take ownership of premium microsite to ensure information is always up-to-date and features compelling content to generate leads and showcase upgrade opportunities
- Deliver required collateral to deliver premium experiences
- Provide marketing support for conference and events sales
- Measurement and reporting of activity
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as business dictates
To be successful, you will need to be a creative, energetic and driven individual who thrives on using their own initiative and is not phased by a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We’d like you to have a minimum of three years' experience in a marketing services role within the sports and entertainment industry, with experience working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation
For information on how to apply, please consult our company website via the 'Apply' button.