Senior Project Manager - (brand experience agency)
Leading global creative agency are looking for a Senior Project Manager to take the lead on varied brand 'experience' installations and communications projects for a brilliantly varied client list!
A leading global creative agency, who blend business, strategy, technology, production and creative expertise to deliver on their commitment to produce award winning creative experiential work for their clients. They work with varied organisations, from major brands to cultural organisations, and across varied sectors, delivering leading edge experiences, from live event, to retail build, experiential installations, fixed facilities, to wider marketing communication campaigns with varied integrated elements - brand experience is the catch all phrase, but the range of projects is massively varied.
You'll be working looking after a selection of their newer clients - and in a close and dedicated team made up of account management and project management, and their own dedicated creative and strategy resource, together with 2d and 3d designers. A real hot bed of talent!
As Senior Project Manager you'll lead on all projects from brief, developing the content story and story boarding, to all aspects of development and project delivery. You'll brief and manage all creative and production resource, across design, 2D, 3D, digital. You'll be the main client and project management contact throughout - as such you'll be the sort of person who is equally comfortable pitching to a client, as sitting down with the creative and production team over a cup of tea and a packet of digestives.
You'll be confident, energetic, smart, and adaptable - and hungry to get fully immersed in your projects. You'll have an agency background, and be used to working end to end from creative through to production across multichannel projects - we're not looking for a specialist, more of a generalist who can understand the full marketing context of a project, but also engage fully with all aspects from 2D and 3D design and build, to digital and multimedia content.
- From a creative agency background - with strong production process understanding
- Naturally understand brand experience and storytelling, and the marketing context of projects
- Excellent communication and project management skills across multi-faceted brand projects
- A generalist, rather than a specialist, able to work across content, graphic production, 3D build, live action
- Bright, enjoys a challenge, able to take ownership, able to quickly take on a client's brand and communication objectives
- Highly desirable would be a 'fixed facility' background, eg retail orientated projects, museum installations, brand installations - which incorporate 3D design and build aspects, as well as a developed 'story' and multi channel content
We know there are not many people with the diversity and agility to work on the varied clients, projects and at the creative level that this role demands - but with that comes the opportunity to work with a like-minded team of top talent at a globally renowned agency which attracts the top brands and organisations wanting their creative ability, innovative solutions, and production expertise.
This is a great opportunity to be part of that team! Click 'Apply' now for your chance to join them!
Apply for Senior Project Manager - (brand experience agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly