Interim Head of CRM
My Charity client are urgently seeking an Interim to head up their CRM / Direct Marketing team for a period of 12-13 months starting immediately. The Head of CRM will be responsible for leading the strategic development of CRM strategies for acquisition, growth and retention. Leading a team of 12, key duties will include:
- Leading the development of integrated customer journeys to drive loyalty and engagement
- Leading, developing and motivating a high-performing team
- Developing and implementing CRM technology and processes to maximise the use of data
- Identify market and competitor trends to identify new opportunities within CRM
- Support cross channel integration and communication
- Management of external supplier relationships
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team with a large charitable organisation at an exciting time. You will require previous experience of consumer direct marketing and have led teams previously to achieve results. You will ideally be CIM/IDM qualified and come armed with experience of strategically developing CRM.
This is an urgent requirement for our client who are inviting applications from candidates who are immediately available or available at short notice.
Based in the West Midlands, this role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock and surrounding areas. Whilst ideally the Head of CRM will be office based 5 days per week, there is some opportunity to work from home occasionally (1 day per week after probation).
Please apply to Sally Attridge at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment via email on
Interim Head of CRM, West Midlands - to £55k