Ace opportunity to join a rising star indie agency, where you'll take a key part in this advertising shop's continued growth and success. This is a newly created opportunity within the business as a result of a very strong 12 months: both new businesses wins and increased work from existing clients.
We'll be very interested in speaking with you if you:
- are an experienced Planner or Strategist who has gained pretty solid problem-solving experience from a creative agency environment
- bring expertise in social and digital, as part of your integrated mix of experience
- are good in a room. You'll relish the opportunity to sit down with senior clients (Marketing Director) and gain an understanding of their brand's challenges from a business point of view. You're here to help.
- will be comfortable managing a couple of people (jnr and m/w)
- genuinely have a love for the work
This role brings with it plenty of variety. If you were with the agency right this minute, today, your workload would probably include some major repositioning for a brand aiming to achieve more credibility in the wellbeing space, a full social strategy for a gaming business, a delve into how content can be effective in improving CPA and also involvement in a pitch or two.
The agency is without a doubt one to watch over 2018 and beyond. Strong teamwork culture and a collective desire to do great work.
Location: Zone 1 around Farringdon / Old Street
Salary: in the region of £60k - £65k
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly