A leading global medical device manufacturer is looking for a Brand Manager to join their innovative brand marketing team, based in Weybridge, Surrey. You will be responsible for executing the national strategy for a defined product area and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Support the Marketing Director in developing the national marketing plans
- Execute tactical activities to support national plans
- Provide technical, product and marketing expertise across your remit
- Create local and country specific content
- Utilise the countries CRM system to build targeted campaigns to support country plans
- Manage the marketing budget for assigned products/product lines
Key skills & experience:
- Proven marketing experience with demonstrated record of success in a sales/marketing environment - experience in a healthcare company is a plus.
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent project management, planning and implementation skills
- Ideally some experience in a field sales capacity
- Strong command of Microsoft Office
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly