Data Engineer - London
£40,000 - £70,000 + awesome benefits
With multiple vacancies available, this opportunity is calling out for people across all different levels of experience!
Data Engineer - The Company
This company is home to the world's most desired spirits and liqueurs, providing retail and on-trade clients with the best drinks selection on the internet.
With a foundation of over 10 years, the company has diversified over the years. It is ever growing and thriving on-trade business equipping top-quality products to an ever-increasing number of the UK's finest hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants and world-famous style bars.
Data Engineer - The Role
- Responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, production support, and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and Business Intelligence Reporting environments, and support the integration of those systems with other applications
- Design and implement analytical solutions, including both the design of table structures and the processes used to populate those structures with data from internal and external sources, assisting with the identification of those sources as necessary
- Manage data to ensure it is clean/structured/normalised, and can be interrogated, writing whatever queries are necessary to interrogate it
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems/external data sets.
- Be able to educate and train members of our business to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration
- Must have an in depth understanding of our business environment and an interest in going beyond the obvious, delving into the source, the definition, philosophy, and foundational roots of a data element in order to create actionable data-driven insights
Data Engineer - Key Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or specialised training/certification. Or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Data Analysis / Engineering or related technical experience
- Data analysis and manipulation: experience analysing large volumes of data and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies desirable
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Proven experience on MS SQL DBA
- Deep experience in data warehouse, data integration and data modelling. Strong data sensitivity and rich experience dealing with large-scale data in terms of storage, integration, tuning and analysis
- Rich experience dealing with data for analysis or integration through programming languages such as Python, C#, Scala, Perl etc.
- Background and expertise in supporting or working with Business Intelligence environments, databases, in memory data stores and scaling
- AWS or MS Azure
For further assurance, please review my profile on Linked In and connect with me; Search for "KIRSTY SHARP". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kirsty Sharp| DD: 020 78 45 72 62- Kirsty.email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Apply for Data Engingeer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly