Web Analytics Manager
- Multiple eCommerce sites.
- Thriving Multi-Channel offering.
- New role in the team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce you will manage an Analyst and work alongside multiple stakeholders across the team. This will include Web Merchandising, Content, Digital Marketing, Brand and the store team. While your focus will be on eCommerce, it helps to have a broader overview of multi-channel so experience in a similar setup would be great.
You’ll look to optimise and own existing / new reporting dashboards, gathering reports based in weekly, quarterly and annual performance. This will closely align with the “why” and “how” based on customer behaviour across key acquisition channels.
Further to customer acquisition, being able to optimise conversions will also be key. Elements such as A/B and MVT testing will allow you to draw additional insights to feedback to Web Merchandising and Development teams. Given the scale of this operation, there will be real value in seeing the rewards of your efforts across multiple eCommerce sites.
What experience you’ll need
- Relevant experience in a Digital Analytics role, ideally with a background in eCommerce.
- Knowledge of relevant tools such as Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics / Omniture.
- Comfortable working with existing reporting dashboards and optimising these based on business requirements.
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders and communicate insights effectively (e.g. with Developers, agencies and Digital Marketing) to drive improvements.
- Experience with SQL is desirable but not a must.
There is a competitive salary on offer depending on experience, get in touch for more information on this and wider benefits.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this role.