Digital CX/UX Strategist- Creative Agency
This boutique, Soho-based integrated creative agency is looking for a senior Digital CX/UX Strategist to join its rapidly growing team and drive a 2-3 year global digital transformation project on its flagship client in the luxury automotive sector, as well as building the agency’s capabilities and vision in the area of customer experience strategy across all of its clients and new business pitches.
The agency specialises in the luxury sector, and already has a number of global clients in this area and is rapidly expanding, with real ambitions to become a major player in the industry.
The Digital CX/UX Strategist Role
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the role will be key to the agency’s growth and offers plenty of opportunity to grow with the agency and help shape their future, however being small and collaborative, only those with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a willingness to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in should apply.
Developing both long-term strategic programmes, as well as short-term tactical plans, the CX/UX Strategist will have a core focus on digital including website, mobile, social, CRM and other digital touchpoints, as well as thinking across broader channels such as retail or experiential. They will understand how consumers move across channels and through digital channels, and then how to map these with a vision for developing seamless customer experiences.
Digital CX/UX Strategist Responsibilities:-
- Lead the development of a major digital transformation programme
- Understand and define the operational requirements for delivering this plan, both commercially & technically.
- Work collaboratively with clients and agency team members to generate powerful integrated campaigns that make the most of every channel.
- Champion the principles and application of customer journey planning and user experience, as well as relevant new technologies.
- Lead and inspire digital interaction design and development.
- Collaborate with CRM and Data specialists to maximise the insights and marketing potential from social and digital channels
- Facilitate client planning workshops, planning programmes and creative workshops
Digital CX/UX Strategist Requirements:-
- 6+ years working in digital comms, developing customer journey maps and multi-channel strategies.
- The stature and confidence to carry out senior stakeholder interviews, combined with the IA / UX and web build knowledge required to combine both into overall customer experience plans.
- A passion for delivering innovative digital campaigns, personalising and segmenting the audience’s journey across different channels and content offerings
- A highly collaborative nature – plans must be developed in conjunction with the other strategists and specialists in the agency
- A track record of using evidence-based primary and secondary insights to inform the creative process, and of measuring the impact of CX strategies against defined KPIs
- Ideally, experience of working on an automotive client
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Digital CX/UX Strategist to step up and lead a major global project on a highly desirable brand as well as helping to grow and shape the future at an exciting agency. If this all sounds like you, please get in touch today.
We apologise but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications