Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Reputable professional services brand is going through an exciting time and bring all its creative resources in-house.
Due to this they are looking for an Account Manager to be the liaison between internal clients and the in-house creative services design team.
The new service offering will continue to develop basic printed materials such as Brochures, Sales Aids, Fast Facts, Leaflets, Articles and Event Materials as well as expand its offering to a full service creative department that will deliver integrated campaigns by adding digital executions such as Email, Web Banners, Web Pages, Animated Infographics and other Rich Media assets.
The Account Manager owns key client relationships across multiple projects and work streams and delivers a sustained pipeline of work with these clients in collaboration with the Creative Director and Partners. The Account Manager will work with the team to lead the business and its culture, fostering collaboration, inspiring others and ensuring quality of work.
This person will be responsible for:
- Nurture and grow senior client relationships for existing and new accounts, and support the SCLs and CLs in management and relationships building of key client accounts
- Attend key client meetings and workshops to provide a trusted voice of experience, authority and insight
- Proactively seek out and build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers throughout the client business
- Know the company clients, their markets and competitors inside out. Use a wealth of experience to bring fresh opinions, approaches and perspectives to their challenges
- Act as a trusted advisor for senior clients
- Run multiple client accounts and have oversight of all related work streams
- Take overall responsibility for the strength of the client relationship
- Provide the second line of support for clients, having difficult conversations and flawlessly converting any concerns or issues into deeper relations and trust
- Set client priorities, anticipate and pro-actively provide solutions to their problems Commercial
- Responsible for effective resourcing to suit team and project needs
- Ensure that creative work is showcased to existing and potential clients, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of case studies
- Provide oversight for weekly project commercial meetings with project lead and Finance team
Experience & Knowledge
- 6+ years’ experience across agency or client side
- A strategic thinker that can uphold the level of design and strategy that is expected
- A deep understanding of the power of strategic thinking and ability to incorporate into their work
- A master of project ownership, fantastic at taking projects from ideation to completion
- An excellent understanding of proposition development and how to take products and services to market
- Proven ability in running and leading multiple projects and clients
- Experience of handling senior client relationships, including presenting strategic and creative work to clients
- Exceptional and impressive design craft and skill
- Varied experience, ideally across a mix of digital, brand, service and product development
- Natural problem solving abilities who wants to find and build solutions that work
- The ability to push thinking, someone who is energised by great design and innovation
- A love of solving business problems
- The creativity and inspiration to generate grounded concepts, products and services, with commercial rigour
About the company
As a global reputable professional services brand, they help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do their clients’ needs. That’s why they have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping their focus on what matters most to their clients.
They are a global business that’s managed locally. This allows them them always keep their clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do. For over two centuries and more than seven generations they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their clients’ needs and interests.
The company culture and core values of Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence are fundamental to their success, and it is important they reflect them in everything they do.
Creative Services Manager
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly