This is an outstanding opportunity for a midweight strategist to join one of the industry's most awarded and renowned planning teams. It will particularly suit any strategist who is looking to learn, grow and enhance their craft and particularly in the area of data-driven insight. This team is also supported by a very large research budget at your fingertips which will allow you to further get under the skin of consumer behaviours.
In this role, you'll join the agency's largest, most important account and will be directly under the wing of a renowned Strategy Director. The work will span multi-channel customer engagement programmes, customer insight, data analytics, creative strategy, brand strategy… and ultimately brought to life through absolutely amazing creative work and brilliant results.
As Strategist your day to day will include:
- Helping develop customer engagement strategies
- Generating insights, undertaking useful desk research and investigate upcoming trends
- Work closely with a research agency
- Close involvement on creative briefings and supporting the creative process
- Evaluating and washing up (not literally)
We would really love to hear from you, if you already have some solid agency planning experience under your belt. You'll also need to bring with you:
- Clear teamwork and communication skills
- Genuine curiosity around brands, customer behaviour, research, data
- Understanding of multiple channels
- Proven ability to absorb and distil information
- Openness to learning
Our client is recognised as one of the UK's best agency's and easily one of the most awarded: both for its work and its friendly working culture. Their planning / data / UX department is around 60 people which represents excellent career growth and learning oppportunities. The agency is also rightly proud of its commitment to training & development and offers a suite of benefits in addition to the basic salary.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.