Digital & CRM Executive
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical laboratory out there, Laboratories are specialised in pharmaceuticals, health and dermo-cosmetics.
The Digital & CRM Executive will implement, track and optimise our B2B and B2C CRM campaigns across all brands in order to recruit, develop and retain consumers and gain greater knowledge of them to increase the company’s consumer centricity and help the brand teams develop better consumer communications across all touch points.
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION & KNOWLEDGE STRATEGY
- Implement customer acquisition campaigns and customer loyalty programs based on needs of brand / product teams to recruit, develop and retain customers
- Implement activities to build our customer knowledge ; surveys, database segmentation etc. as required by the product and brand team
- Implementing / delivering brand CRM campaigns as directed by the product/brand teams, encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Ensuring that that the CRM platfrom works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Ensure all customer databases are segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Implement, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns on customer databases, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) - tracking conversion rates and recommending adjustments to future CRM and digital activity
- Create and implement B2C and B2B CRM programmes, measuring effectiveness
- Liaising with brand / product teams, execute all marketing database and email campaigns both B2C and B2B
- Support the marketing digital teams on influencer activity, capturing information and implementing communication to help build these communities
CRM & DIGITAL INSIGHTS
- Identify trends and insights in the CRM sector and optimise activities and performance based on the insights
- Review new technologies and competitor bench-marking to keep the company and its brands at the forefront of developments in CRM
- Develop, plan and manage brand loyalty programmes as agreed with Brand/Product teams and reporting development and ROI back to these teams and key business stakeholders
- Work with global teams and international colleagues to ensure that the loyalty programmes are in line with global objectives and where possible, leading best in class loyalty programmes and sharing with international teams
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience implementing and managing marketing database email campaigns – results driven
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising and analysing customer acquisition campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels for seamless
- Solid knowledge of website and email analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in managing Sales Force and/or Neolane/Adobe platforms
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM marketing and measurement, customer insight trends.
Apply today if you fit the above brief!