Senior Corporate Communications Executive
A leading UK membership body are looking to hire a Senior Corporate Communications Executive on a fixed-term contract basis where you will be involved in a broad range of communications activities, all aiming to contribute effectively towards achieving the core strategic goals of the organisation.
- Writing speeches, presentations and forewords for a wide range of audiences.
- Providing internal communications support to various departments.
- Working closely with national and regional PR agencies to deliver effective communications support including overseeing media engagement via the agencies.
- Working closely with other department such as marketing and customer services to ensure consistency in communications on social media.
- Overseeing the distribution of reports, employee e-newsletter and updating the website.
- Experience in a similar communications role, preferably within the not-for-profit industry.
- Exceptional speech and copywriter with experience of writing for senior executives.
- A proven ability to understand and match individual styles of speaking.
- Knowledge of how to align brand and style with individual speaker's personality.
- Be able to work in a collaborative and persuasive way with people at all levels.
This role will be primarily based in Cambridge, with occasional travel to London. This is a six month fixed term contract role looking to start in May, so if you have a strong communications background please do get in touch for further details.