Digital Analytics Consultant
You will work alongside another senior manager to develop and refine the roadmap for ongoing improvements to Google Analtics tracking and ad tech tracking, both via GTM.
- You will be required to implement, test and debug Google Analytics and ad technology platform tags via Google Tag Manager.
- You will develop data layer scripts and work with the company's development team to deploy these.
- The succesful candiate must have hands-on experience in delivering best-practice enterprise level analytics rollouts, specifically with GTM and Google Analytics.
- Proven Google Tag Manager expert.
- Data layer script creation.
- Proven Google Analytics deployment expert.
- In depth and expert knowledge of tag deployment for other ad technology platforms ncluding DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, Bing etc.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI or other data visualisation tools.
- Previous experience of working in a pure analytics role
- Enterprise rollout and configuration of Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Proven experience writing data layer scripts.
- Proven experience of delivery Data Studio reporting solutions.
- Internal stakeholder management covering the development, tracking and communications of analytics and reporting roadmap.
- Internal stakeholder management covering the delivery of reports and insight.
- External stakeholder management regarding the delivery of analytics to support 3rd party platform digital marketing insight.
- Strong internal client service skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment .
- Extreme attention to details and outstanding organizational skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision.